Patient says: It hurts when I do this...  (demonstrates movement)
Doctor says: Don't do that.

Moral of the story is the error message is pretty clear.  If your class
has imported javax.activation.* and javax.sql.*, you may have to be more
specific on the type of your datasource variable:

javax.sql.DataSource dbDataSrc = /* code for retrieving the datasource */

For less sarcasm and more help, please feed us more details like say a
snippet of code where this error occurs, what was imported for that
class, and relevant parts of your config.

--David