Hi,
I am basically a noob when it comes to Tomcat so I hope someone can help me
out.  I have a tomcat 5.5 and IIS 6.0 setup on my server.  I have IIS setup
using isapi redirect so that all jsp requests get sent to the Tomcat Server.
This works fine.  My problem has to do with security.  I am using Windows
Integrated security but my question is how do I setup Tomcat to use this as
well when a web page sends requests to tomcat?  Where or what files in
tomcat do I have to alter....I assume it is server.xml but I cannot find
resources telling me exactly what I need to change.  Any help on this would
be greatly appreciated.

Matt