> From: AD [mailto:straightfl...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Blocking
>
> For example in Main Thread
> Name: main
> State: RUNNABLE
> Total blocked: 54  Total waited: 9

Once initialization is complete, the main thread does nothing but listen for
the shutdown command.  The blocks and waits all occurred during startup, so the
only potential issue here is why you're getting any blocks at all, since
initialization is normally single-thread.  (That may not be true if you're
using the NIO or APR connector flavors - I haven't looked.)  Since the blocks
obviously resolve themselves, I wouldn't worry about it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.