I am trying to figure out  the best way to configure a multi-server setup
for Tomcat and MySQL.  Someone gave me the a list of configuration
suggestions (see link below).  My question is is configuration 3 (see link
below) a good way to go when scaling up from our current configuration
(config. 0)?  If not, which one would be the best.  I know this is pretty
generalize but I a just looking for a standard 2-4 server configuration that
is used the most and that is well balance.

http://www.sieducation.com/images/Server Topologies
2.JPG<ftp://ftp-dom.earthlink.net:21//webdocs/images/Server>