On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<chuck.caldar...@unisys.com> wrote:
>> From: Mohsen Saboorian [mailto:mohs...@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Tomcat Reload Problem with .zul file
>>
>> Whenever I change something in a zul file, Tomcat fully
>> reloads the module.
>
> Don't suppose you'd want to tell us a few basics: what version of Tomcat,
> what JRE/JDK, what platform, and are you running Tomcat under and IDE?
>
> What's in the <Context> element for your webapp?  In particular, are there
> any nested <WatcheResource> elements?
>
>  - Chuck

I'm on Tomcat 6.0.13 + JDK 1.6.0 + WinXP. Eclipse's WTP is used for
managing tomcat server. Here is my <Context> element in server.xml:
      <Context docBase="myapp" path="/myapp" reloadable="true"
source="org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:myapp"/>

WTP does nothing with any resource. It just deploys a resource as soon
as it's changed to tomcat webapp folder. Tomcat decides then to reload
the webapp.

Mohsen.