if you're fronting with Apache 2.2 WebServer you need to rewrite the
environment variable REMOTE_USER and place on request to TC to allow TC to use
getRemoteUser()

http://osdir.com/ml/apache.mod-auth-kerb.general/2005-10/msg00009.html

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.