> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: [OT] Configuring a Realm
>
> Why are you apprehensive about using the same database
> (Datasource?) for both authentication /and/ application use?

Because I like to keep distinct things separate.  Coming from a large server,
certified B1 security environment, we would never permit credentials to be
stored in the same container as application data; the privacy and
recoverability requirements are quite different.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.