> From: Jonathan Mast [mailto:jhmast.develo...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Java Crash
>
> that is almost certainly an Apple Java issue.

Note also the excessive heap size vs installed RAM.  This is guaranteed to
induce serious paging, and I don't know if the MAC OS is robust enough to deal
with a lot of page thrashing.  Given that the webapp runs correctly for some
time before the JVM crashes, I would certainly try reducing the heap size to
eliminate paging mismanagement as the potential cause.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.