Dosent seem to work, my idea is to have a common folder where everybody could
go, and other 3 where just authorized people can see the jsp. Thats why you
see 4 different security-constrain tags.

Everybody should login no matter what.

I think one of the problems is that how do I tell the app where to go once
the user has authenticated?.

Here is the realm

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"
       driverName="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
       connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/MedPro?user=xxxxx"
           connectionPassword="xxxxxx"
       userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name" userCredCol="user_pass"
       userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name"/>

The realm works as far as I know.

Thanks a lot for your help