> From: Jaakko Taipale [mailto:jaakko.taip...@dbmanager.fi]
> Subject: Tomcat configuration with multiple services

> There is two services other for http and other for https
> connections. Is this right way to do this

I've never seen anyone try that.  Can't imagine what your requirements would be
that result in having multiple <Service> elements in Tomcat.  One normally
simply has two <Connector> elements, one for HTTP, one for HTTPS:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

> Also I point users accessing by ip to directory that doesn't
> exist because I want that robots that are scanning ip addresses
> doesn't get anything as response,

Lack of a valid appBase directory will cause a 500 response, not no response,
so that's pretty much a waste of time.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.