However,
figured out how to do this, if someone face the same problem.
Additional file should exists in the WEB-INF folder
file name weblogic.xml

example which will solve the problem described below:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<weblogic-web-app xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

<security-role-assignment>
    <role-name>configurator</role-name>
    <principal-name>weblogic</principal-name>
</security-role-assignment>

</weblogic-web-app>

Best regards,

Niki

Niki Diulgerov wrote:
Hello there,
I need an advice about how to transfer the settings in tomcat-users.xml to weblogic.
And I hope someone is familiar with both and could help.

For example, in tomcat-users.xml I have
<role rolename="configurator"/>
<user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,admin,administrator,manager,configurator"/>

And in the application, there are some parts restricted like /management/* which needs user with the specified role to authenticate itself before get access (here is the example)

<security-constraint>
   <web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>HTMLManger and Manager command</web-resource-name>
     <url-pattern>/management/*</url-pattern>
   </web-resource-collection>
   <auth-constraint>
   <!-- NOTE:  This role is not present in the default users file -->
     <role-name>configurator</role-name>
   </auth-constraint>
 </security-constraint>

Does someone know how to setup weblogic so I can get the same functionality like in tomcat.