Dear Stanimir,

How to exclude some classes to being serialized in sharing session with
clustered tomcats?
I`m using hibernate, spring, java mail, apache commons dbcp, pool ...
and to serialize/deserialize sessions all the classes must implement
Serializable (or Externalizable), and I think that it`s not a solution
to correct all classes I use in all APIs. And why the application scope
beans are serialized too?

They are probably referenced from objects in your sessions. Please read up on the Serializable and Externalizable interfaces and Java's transient keyword.
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
kjkos...@kjkoster.org
06-51838192

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. Quite astonishing... -- Terry Pratchett