Jordan, Martin wrote:
> Yo, does anyone know how to turn on debugging for what JASPER is doing
> while TOMCAT is running? We would like to see why certain JSPs stop
> working randomly.

Jasper compiles JSPs into servlets, which are then compiled into
classes.  Are you sure that Jasper is what you want to know about?

Are you modifying the JSPs and then seeing that they 'stop working'?
Or are you experiencing problems with JSPs that have not been modified?

Throwing a platform/tomcat server version number or two into your answer
won't harm...