On 19.02.2009 21:54, eric tse wrote:
which Apache/Tomcat connector are you talking about ?

isapi_redirect.dll (1.2.14.0)

The official site is
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

what versions of Apache, Tomcat, and the connector ?

Proxy on IIS6 windows 2K3, tomcat backend (6.0.18) on solaris 10

on what platform ?

You know may proxy server has reverse proxy header size that we can
tune up. I can't find it in the official doc in this plugin. I don't
know if you guys can give me a hand.

Look at the description of max_packet_size on

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

Please note especially the info on versions and the necessity to add some Tomcat configuration to.

Regards,

Rainer