Here is what I have:
HTML
========

<form action="GetInfo.do" method="post">

Please Choose Info:

 <select name="InfoSelect">

<option value="Members">Family Members</option>

<option value="Time">Time</option>

</select>

 </form>

 <input type="submit">

web.xml
=======

<welcome-file-list>

    <welcome-file>/HTML/index.html</welcome-file>

  </welcome-file-list>

  <servlet>

  <servlet-name>GetInfo</servlet-name>

  <servlet-class>com.Household.servlet.GetInfo</servlet-class>

  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-name>GetInfo</servlet-name>

  <url-pattern>/GetInfo.do</url-pattern>