Hi guys,

just a quickone:

I'm having a server here running 4 different domains, luckily having a
bunch of IP-adresses on said host available.

On my test-server, I just had one IP-adress, thus I created one
HTTP-Connector (without the adress-param), below an Engine and inside
the Engine 4 different Host-Elements.
Working like charm.

None of those domains requires SSL.

Now me being lazy, I'm wondering:

Should I just run this configuration on our Prod-server? Although
DNS-entries for said domains all point to different IP-adresses,
Tomcat doesn't bother since it's just reading the headers and routing
to the correct host.

So what would you do? Be lazy? Set up the config perfectly? What's the
benfit setting up a HTTP-Connector for each IP-Adress?

Your input very welcome!

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2