Hello,

Thanks for you reply and advice. Others asked if the JSP is correct, yes it
is, there are no errors displayed. No catch(Exception ex) { /*do nothing*/}
kind of code either.

The error logs for Tomcat don't show anything out of the ordinary.

Is there anyway to tell tomcat to allow IO access to a specific folder?

Thanks for your help everyone.

I'm looking through the log files.