Hello All,

I have what should be a simple problem, but can't seem to resolve it. Basic JSP using a non-pooled connection:

<sql:setDataSource var="myDS"
  url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@host.example.com:1521:ORACLE"
  driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
  user="username"
  password="password"
/>

I'm getting the exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for ${myDS}"

I've confirmed that the host, user, password are correct. Of course it looks
like a classpath problem, but WEB-INF/lib contains: jstl-1.2.jar  ojdbc14.jar
standard.jar

Can anyone suggest what else I might try to resolve this?

Thanks!

--john