Hi Mark,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> The conference organisers took copies of our slides and promised us they
> would upload them for us. Oh well. I uploaded mine myself. I'll see if
> Filip can do the same.

well, on some talks the guys having the chair made sure that the
slides went onto a USB-stick which then was passed to the organisators
for being put on the ApacheCon-website.

Fillip actually passed a USB-stick with his slides on among the
attendees, unfortunately that stick never made it to my place.

If you go to the ApacheCon-Website, you'll find quite some session
where it says "No material available"..

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2