Hi

Thx for the reply

>> restrict based on roles so in /conf/tomcat-users.xml

By using the AAA Realm, UserId / Passwd would be definitely an usage ,

But the intension for doing the same is NOT to expose the "/admin/*"  to
INTERNET and reply with  ERROR 404 for the same,

But in case of INTRANET usage access for "/admin/*" should be provided

Note:-
The admin also has a set of Log-in credentials as similar to normal
"non admin"  case, So using realm would double up the process un-necessarily.

Please appreciate this process for more ideas !

With regards
Karthik