adding to previoius mail.

http://www.mysite.com/audio/abc.html is a html being served by httpd
correctly
then when i try to access
http://www.mysite.com/app/audio/download/abc.htmli get following error
on browser

*Type* Status report
*message* */app/audio/download/abc.html
**description* *The requested resource (/app/audio/download/abc.html) is not
available.**

the access log(mysite.com_access_log) of apache httpd says*
[27/Apr/2009:11:09:16 -0700] "GET /app/audio/download/abc.html HTTP/1.1" 404
1135 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.9)
Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)"

*the error log(mysite.com_error_log) of appache httpd says nothing, no issue
there*

when i tried this url
http://www.mysite.com:9080/app/audio/download/abc.html (tomcat is running on
9080)
i got the same error on browser*
Type* Status report
*message* */app/audio/download/abc.html*
*description* *The requested resource (/app/audio/download/abc.html) is not
available.* *
*

There are no errors in catalina.out(and this is the only file in logs dir of
Tomcat)