Webalizer.   It's not java based but simple to use.   It works with tomcat
as well as apache and IIS should you ever have to go down one of those
roads.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Davidson [mailto:a...@santacruzintegration.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:00 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: looking for a web usesage / analytics package

Hi

Does anyone know of a good web site analytics / usage reporting package? I
do not need anything real fancy, just basic info about # unique visitors,
page views, .

Ideally this would be implemented as a war file I can just drop on my server

Sorry If this has been asked a million times. I scoured the tomcat website,
but could not find anything.

Maybe I am asking the question the wrong way?

Thanks

Andy

  _____

Music Trainer  makes it easy  to learn new songs by slowing down or speeding
up play back without changing the pitch!

Learn more at www.SantaCruzIntegration.com