Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I have JkStripSession on and still having the issue.

Any help is really appreciated. I have had this issues for a long time now
and it is a Huge Issue for us !!

This is my httpd.conf file.

==================================
LoadModule jk_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_jk-1.2.27-httpd-2.2.6.so

JkStripSession On

JkMount /*.jsp loadbalancer
JkMount /*.jsf loadbalancer

# JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
# JkMount /*.jsf ajp13

JkWorkersFile workers.properties
JkShmFile     /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.shm
JkLogFile /opt/apache2log/mod_jk.log

# JkLogLevel    info

JkLogLevel    debug

JkOptions     +ForwardURIEscaped
JkOptions     +ForwardDirectories

FileETag None

ExpiresDefault "access plus 4 weeks"

# 480 weeks
<FilesMatch "\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|js|css|swf)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=490304000, public"
</FilesMatch>

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/gif A2592000
ExpiresByType image/png A2592000