> From: Paul M [mailto:pjm...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Parameter value based on server
>
> I thought of putting this in the context.xml or web.xml file.
> However, my understanding is that these files are used by Servlets
> only?

They're available to any code that has access to ServletContext, which means
pretty much any code you have in the webapp.

> What solutions are available? What solutions should I investigate?

If the values are global for all webapps in a given Tomcat instance, you could
set an environment variable or Java system property to hold the name, and
retrieve it via System.getenv() or System.getProperty(), respectively.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.