From: Brandon Steward <bstew...@jsu.edu>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:26:17 PM
Subject: file type being blocked by IE

I have a Tomcat web application that generates output files and the files have
the extension .zip.  I try to download them in IE, but I get the generic error
from IE saying it cannot download the file.  I can try the same thing in
Firefox and it works just fine.  I've tried going through my IE security
settings, but I haven't had any luck.  Has anyone had this problem before and
if so, were you able to fix it or develop a workaround?

Thanks,
Brandon