From: "w...@serensoft.com" <w...@serensoft.com>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 10:17:39 PM
Subject: trouble starting tomcat: "error 0" on Windows 64bit

We're having a heck of a time getting tomcat running on windows server
2003 enterprise x64 -- it barely gets started, and instantly quits. We
installed java from jdk-1_5_0_18-windows-amd64.exe  which seems to be
the only 64-bit version available? Our processor is intel, tho... Is
there an intel-not-amd version we missed?

All we get is "error 0x0"...?

This is on Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 (SP2) -- Yes, this is
a 64-bit machine