Hi All

          I am planning to migrate my web application from iplanet 4.1 to
tomcat 6. In this process I need to read the properties files initially.

for eg: i got the property files in a *iPlanet*:
                                                               *Config
directory*---

*abc.properties.---*
*

                   abc.log--
*

In *tomcat* I configured them in *web.xml* saying that.

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>ABC</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>com.ijk.abc</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>Loan</param-name>
*   <param-value>/WEB-INF/config</param-value>*
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>loan.props</param-name>
  * <param-value>/WEB-INF/config/abc.props</param-value>*
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>loan.log</param-name>
 *  <param-value>/WEB-INF/config/abc.log</param-value>*
  </init-param>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>ABC</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

I need to read initially all the property files and then proceed.
While configuring in this way, it am getting error saying that
* abc.props or abc.log..............(FILE NOT FOUND EXCEPTION)*

Can anyone suggest me how to configure them.

Thanks in Advance.