From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:fzli...@omnytex.com]
Subject: Blank page when native DLL used

Hi folks... I'm running Tomcat 6.0.18 on Windows XP and I'm trying to
use tcnative-1.dll 1.1.16... I drop the DLL in tomcat/bin and it's
picked up at startup as expected... however, trying to access any JSPs
on the server results in a blank page.  If I remove the DLL everything
works fine.

JVM version?  32- vs 64-bit JVM/dll mismatch?

Anything in the logs?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

database 4107 (20090527) __________