Any found clue for this issue? We are also having similar issue with JBoss
4.2.3/Apache 2.2.9 and mod_proxy_ajp.

On JBoss side, ajp connections are hanging there. in netstat -an we saw
AJP's tcp connections were in ESTABLISHED state and stay there forever.

Can anyone give us clue, how to fix it?

Guy