Here's the /etc/sysctl.conf parameters that I've started with:

vm.dirty_writeback_centisecs = 100
vm.dirty_expire_centisecs = 100
vm.pagecache = 1 10 30

Since this server is taking Production traffic, we'll need to what for a
window to test this.  I'll let you know how it works out.  If the two
vm.dirty don't correct it I'll take it down to 0 for I believe the CPU's
will be able to handle the extra cycles.

Regards,

Marc