> From: newsletter [mailto:newslet...@energyts.com]
> Subject: fonts in linux
>
> We have recently moved from a windows to a Linux platform and we have
> noticed that the default fonts seem to have changed. Is there any way
> of setting them that same as on the windows system. we are using tomcat5
> on centos.

Do you really mean fonts?  Or are you actually referring to the default
language and character set?

Let's presume the latter, since the former makes little sense.  You might want
to read the FAQ on the subject:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/CharacterEncoding

If you really are referring to the fonts, that's under control of the browser,
not the server.  A web page can supply font suggestions (frequently by use of a
style sheet), but it's the browser that actually decides what font to display
text in.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.