You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!  Thank you for all of the tips, they
are greatly appreciated!  I think you have answered just about all of my
questions I have as of right now.  I have Win Server 2K3 R2 and a box to
play with.  I am going to try to get everything up and running this
weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to get this and the MySQL tweak running in
under a day or so.

Again thank you so much.  If I have any more questions, I'll toss them up
here.

- Josh