Hello all, i am relativly new to tomcat so please bear with me. I have a
servlet under web-inf/classes/com/mysite/myservlet.class, it refernces a
class in another package (say com/variation/class1.class) and everything
works fine, but another class it references (say
com/variation2/class2.class) in a differnt package gives me a
classdefnotfounderror at runtime. The relavent *.class files are definatly
present and found at the correct paths, are all .class files under
web-inf/classes/* not added to the classpath by default and there visable to
any instantiated servlets? If not, what should i know regarding this?

Thanks for any help,

Dori