We have been involved with load testing several sites that deploy a Tomcat
server. When running a Load session, for some reason, each HTTP request will
generate a login, when monitoring the server. The server is being monitored
using the Tomcat monitoring tool, and each request to the server will display a
sessionid associated with the login id of the virtual client. However, when I
login in manually I only see one sessionid associated with a login id as I
navigate the site and request a page, and once I fire up another browser, and
do the same navigation, I see the second sessionid. Have you folks seen this
type of behavior on a Tomcat site, where virtual client login generate multiple
sessionids ?

James