Hello

have you found any solution for this problem, because we are facing exactly
with the same problem?

For every user with small group membership the redirector works fine but for
heavy users not. We got http 413 in IIS log. If we use Jakarta 2.x then we
step a little bit further because we got an authentication window but any
username/pwd pair is failing, said Permission denied. Another issue, running
browser on the server machine locally everything is fine, the problem
appears only through network access. Another issue, using IP address instead
of the server FQDN in the url everything is fine.