Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:17 AM
Subject: AW: Wrong SessionID

Hi Ron,

thanks a lot! I'm pretty sure that's our problem and I already found some SAP J2EE Application Servers on our intranet with such a JSESSIONID "(J2EE...)ID...End"
and (Cookie) Domain instead of Host configured (still right configured).
So I will continue to search for the evil one ...

Best Regards
           Uwe