From:
André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com>
To:
Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date:
07/27/2009 03:18 PM
Re: Trouble setting up virtual host

Lisa D Beggs/AC/VCU wrote:
> I am sorry, I don't usually post on forums.  I am sorry if I am making
> this difficult to read.  I hope this is better.  I am only copying what
> you are giving me and then responding.

Lisa, let's take this a little bit at a time.
The reason why your messages are difficult to read, is because there is
very little visual difference between the original message, and what you
reply.  So it is hard to see the difference.

If you are subscribed to this forum, presumably you get these list
messages in your email "inbox".
If you just hit the "reply" button, unless you have some funny email
program, it should in some way highlight what was part of the original
message. (Like this previous paragraph).

To type your response, just position below the original paragraph you
want to respond to, leave a blank line, and type your response.
Then hit "Send". It should automatically send your response to the
Tomcat list.
Go ahead, try it with this message, right now.
Type a line just below here and hit "Send" :

I have Lotus Notes......I do not see anything different when I hit Reply,
only when it comes back to me from where you reply does it look different.
 I assume even if I bold or highlight it, it's not coming through on your
end?