Hi all,

I am using an apache server as a front end and redirecting all http requests
to tomcat server at the back. I want to make my cluster highly available. I
have set up HA at apache server level using heartbeat with the help of
virtual. Now I also want to make tomcat servers redundant and make them
listen on single ip so that internally it requests one of the tomcat
servers. Even if primary node fails secondary node will server the incoming
requests.

How can I make two tomcats listen on single virtual ip so that i can make
use of that tomcat ip in apache.

Is it possible using heartbeat???