Hello everybody,
I'm trying to monitor Tomcat with lambdaprobe and I'm coming across some
configuration difficulties - the best place where to post this question
would be their forum, but it appears to be not very active and thus I'm
giving a go here.

The problem is that I cannot visualise the content of the stdout file, which
is automatically redirected in CATALINA/logs/stdout_20090816.log .

I wonder how I could possibly configure the application to include this file
in the log file list. Could you suggest anything about this?

I know that a good practice should be using the logging system, rather than
printing out on stdout, but I have to temporarily get around this.

Thanks!

Dan