Hi All, I've the following configuration:
1. Embedded tomcat (catalina-5.5.9.jar)
2. JSF pages (jsf-api-1.1.01.jar)
3. Java 6

My server starts up fine and listens on the configured port number.
However, when i request for a page, it displays a blank html page as
following

I used to run the server on java 5 all this while. Now there has been a
request to upgrade to java 6 and am stuck with the problem. There are no
errors, no exceptions to help me proceed. Any place to look for tomcat
logs????

I hope that someone has walked this path before...