Thanks, Filip.
I'm running 6.0.14 right now. Would you have any idea whether any changes in
the code since then would have fixed something like this? I can try to push
for an upgrade to 6.0.20 but the app owners would probably want to know
whether it would be fixed for sure since they have to go through a rather
troublesome round of testing which takes up quite a bit of time. It helps
that they know that the problem won't reoccur once this has been done.

Thanks,
Wong