Rainer Jung wrote:
Difficult to answer. My feeling is, that the code is fine and the
original contributor Tim Whittington seemed to have used basically the
same code for quite some time.

On the other hand only having it in a separate binary will still prevent
most people to use it, so it might still not be used broadly out in the
field.

At least we are not aware of any problem with the chunked encoding code.

Regards,

Rainer

Ranier,
Thanks for the generally positive answer :).
We're going to try to enable it out of the box on our IIS configurations and see how things go, so pretty soon, there'll be alot more machines potentially running with the chunked encoding option.

I haven't looked that closely at the code, but was there enough worry that it would cause side effects to make it a compile time AND a configuration option?

Andy