On ERROR with subtype other than DISCONNECT, I just ignore it, i.e. no call
to event.close() nor trying to close the streams. I also tried to do both on
any error but it seems not doing better. Besides, I didn't see any ERROR
other than TIMEOUT which repeats every few seconds.

Another note is that in my session listener, I need to close the connection.
If I don't, then the CPU usage problem would occur as easily in IE as in FF.

    public void sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent event) {
                closeSessionConnection(session.getId());

Thanks

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com