> From: WILLIAMer [mailto:william.tz...@echannelopen.com.tw]
> Subject: Re: tomcat & url rewrite
>
> The error like the path is mapping incorrectly.

What do you have in WEB-INF/web.xml for your webapp?

> I set my application to be ROOT.

How?

> Why i say http://myDomain/item_pd12/34.html let me confuse?
> Because i didnt have the directory named item_pd12.

No, it's because you have incorrect <servlet-mapping> in the WEB-INF/web.xml
for your webapp.

> So i think the "/" let tomcat explain there has directory relationship.
> Is it wrong idea?

It's the wrong idea.  Tomcat doesn't care about directories, only about the
<servlet-mapping> elements you have specified.  Post your WEB-INF/web.xml so we
can take a look at it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.