Hi,

I think it's not a good idea especially when application are subject to
modification frequetly or if we plan to deploy a new application on the
server.
Tomcat has a very interesting feature which allows user to load application
on fly without closing the server. But If I compile tomcat and webapps into
single package, I will lost this feature.

I see that's a very limited functionnality.

Regards
Ramzi

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Excelsior Java Team <j...@excelsior-usa.com