Hi All,

Just a quick question regarding clustering with Tomcat 6.

In a 2-node scenario, where both nodes are configured identically and
load balanced via Apache based on availability, how can we configure the
cluster to deal with situations where one node has exhausted its Old Gen
heap allocation.

In such situations we've observed that the application being served by
the cluster slow down considerably.  I can understand why this would be
the case for sessions on the degraded node, but why would sessions on
the good node suffer?

How can we modify our configuration to deal with such occurrences more
effectively?

Cheers,

Darren.

Connaught plc is a FTSE 250 company. We are the UK's leading provider of
integrated services operating in the compliance, social housing and public
sector markets.

Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies
www.connaught.plc.uk/group/aboutconnaught/registeredcompanies

Disclaimer:

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete this message.

Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546