As far as I can see, the log file contains the same situation as when I
connet to the URL with a browser. I do successfully get the main page,
but the page includes two invalid references:

- for "style.css" (should be maybe "css/style.css")
- and inside css/style.css which is also used in addition to the wrong
style.css it has a reference to images/bg_001.png, which should likely
have been a ../images/bg_001.png.

Furthermore the page contains two xml headers:

- <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

and later down another

- <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

which doesn' seem right.

I can't see any occurence of a caches Error.jsp, but I do see broken
links which obviously send the Tomcat standard error page to the browser
instead of the css file resp. the png file.

Regards,

Rainer

On 28.09.2009 11:51, Ashika Umanga Umagiliya wrote:
> I managed to save the JK log file when the error occurred.Last request
> information in in log file contains the details for the issue.
> I have attached the logfile with this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> umanga
>
> Rainer Jung wrote:
>> On 28.09.2009 11:08, Ashika Umanga Umagiliya wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings all,
>>>
>>> I have configured JK connector to bridge Apache to my Tomcat server.
>>> I am getting weird behaviour for a one particular servlet.
>>> For a random  client , it seems that Apache serves some cached
>>> page.Seems it shows some kind of cached page of JSP page called
>>> 'Error.jsp'.
>>> I have placed a System.out.println("error JSP called"); inside this JSP
>>> but this method does not get called.
>>>
>>> When user open the page from another browser, it serves the correct page
>>> and error moves to another client!
>>>
>>> I have placed "System.out.println("POST");" and
>>> "System.out.println("GET");" on top of  doPost() and  doGet() methods of
>>> the servlet ,and when this happens there's no output in the Tomcat
>>> output.(ie these methods are not called atall).
>>>
>>> When users access using 8080 port , everything works fine.Is some kind
>>> of caching involed inside JK connector ?
>>>
>>> Any tips ?
>>>

>> No, mod_jk does not do any caching. Apach eitself is able to use
>> caching, but then you would need to activate the appropriate modules,
>> like mod_cache, mod_mem_cache or mod_disk_cache.
>>

>>> My 'workers.properties' file :
>>>
>>> # Define 1 real worker using ajp13
>>> worker.list=worker1
>>> # Set properties for worker1 (ajp13)