Hi Vivek,

        You can try this code to get the paths,

        public static void main(String[] args){
for(String path : System.getProperty("java.library.path").split(File.pathSeparator))
                        System.out.println(path);
        }

Please put the DLL file into those paths, it may help you!

Kind regards,
Mercy

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:35:11 +0800, Vivek Shanmughan <vivsh...@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi all,
  I am trying to run tomcat as native. I downloaded tcnative-1.dll and
copied it to tomcat/bin. Still am getting the INFO : "The Apache Tomcat
Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments
was not found on the java.library.path: "
Can anyone please give me some inputs on this??
Vivek