Hi Christopher,

I tried to change JBoss to run on port 80 and seems not to work so I will leave
a message on JBoss forumabout how that can be accomplished since there have
been others having the same issue with 5.1.

I did run a profiler and found out the response time for the ajp connection was
6-7millisecond for the snapshot I took. So bypassing that by using JBoss http
directly (without Apache Web Server) seems a valuable test to see if I can meet
my goal.

Best Regards,
-Tony