Ziggy wrote:
Have a look at this page
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/logger.html

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Ziggy <zigg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry vijay my comments were directed at Andre

Ziggy, Vijay,
my comments were not really /meant/ to be rude. But I admit they were kind of rough. Considering the fact that in his post, Vijay indicated that he /downloaded and installed Tomcat 4.1/, and considering that Vijay, in earlier posts this year, indicated that he was already using Tomcat 5.x, I was just trying to point out to Vijay that restarting with Tomcat 4.1 at this time was likely to be a loss of time, and not only for him. One of the things that changed significantly from Tomcat 4.1 to Tomcat 5.0 and beyond, is logging. So anything that anyone could tell Vijay about Tomcat 4.1 logging, would most probably be invalid for later versions of Tomcat, which Vijay is much more likely to encounter nowadays.